- The vast majority of our events are free and un-ticketed. On the occasion that an event is ticketed there will be free entry for carers. Sliding scales are also available on tickets based on abilities to pay.
- The Gallery is situated on the ground level, accessible from both Tontine Street and Mill Bay.
- Parking is free on Tontine Street for up to One Hour where visitors can be dropped off. Under special circumstances where proximity to the gallery is necessary, vehicles can be parked temporarily on the pavement outside the gallery to drop off visitors.
- There are disabled parking spaces located 0.2 miles away from the Gallery at Tram Road Car Park. There is free parking for up to 3 hours in disabled parking bays in Sandgate Road and Bouverie Place in Folkestone.
- The Tontine Street entrance to HOP Projects has double doors which open inwards, there is a ledge which measures at 50mm on one side to 25mm on the other due to the slope in the pavement. We are in the process of installing a ramp to our entrance and will update our accessibility information once it is available.
- The Mill Bay entrance to HOP Projects has a step of approximately 200mm from the pavement, and the doors are not wide enough for wheel-chair access.
- Unfortunately we do not yet have a toilet which accommodates wheelchair access. Our on site toilet is unisex.
- Visitors with guide and assistance dogs are welcome in the Gallery.
- Please ask for assistance if required, as you may find the doors at the Gallery too heavy.
- Exhibition guides and all printed materials will be available in Large Text.
- Please ask us for information in alternative formats, such as audio description, BSL video and braille in advance.
For any queries relating to accessibility at HOP Projects or associated events please email Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org.